small claims court judgement recovery process how to sue in small claims

Sanilac County Small Claims Court
Filing, procedures, judgement collections and resources.

Utilizing this site for anything other than small claims courtroom procedures, submitting a new small claims case, acquiring details with regards to financial debt collection and collection companies to collect on your judgement, searching and communicating with an attorney/lawyer for your trial(s), or for the express purpose of attaining information on the small claims procedure is strictly prohibited!

Before submitting a case with the court you are encouraged to get hold of a debt collection service that represents Sanilac County. There's a likely possibility that your debt will be received on your behalf before you have to resort to filing a case. You should use the tools on this site to contact a trustworthy debt collection agency to collect for you. If you are thinking of taking your trial to court and will want to settle soon then you may also wish to consider this alternative method. In the improbable event that a collection agency is not able to collect, then please proceed to submit your case with the court. Our docket que is now at over six (6) months waiting to be seen in trial. Please be patient.

Small claims cases usually do not require a legal practitioner. If you feel that your lawsuit is unique or you do not feel comfortable with representing your facts in front of a judge you may seek councel assistance. You should always be very well ready for your trial in court. This courtroom will hear your trial only once to make it's final decision. Be sure to have all of your documents prepared and any testimonies or witnesses you have are readily available for your trial to speed up the process.

If you have submitted a case and more than six (6) months has elapsed, please review the official small claims docket section for Sanilac County. You may have not received notification in the mail so you should keep track of this site to be sure that you do not fail to see any deadlines or trial dates.

What happens if I am prosecuted in Sanilac County small claims court and lose?

Small claims courts give a forum for people or businesses to find damage that they're entitled from another person or business. Claims should generally come under a particular amount of money, for example $5,000. Some reasons why a person may... Read More

What evidence do you need to bring to Sanilac County small claims court?

When you're get yourself ready for Sanilac County small claims court it is necessary for you to make certain all your paperwork is with you. It isn't that which you accuse someone of, it's what you could prove that matters. Paperwork, receipts, for... Read More

How to Win in Sanilac County Small Claims Court

Most Sanilac County Superior court cases can take 1-24 months prior to they are resolved. The operation is expensive as well as in our opinion, without an attorney representing your lawful curiosity, you've small chance of winning your... Read More

For more information about us: About Sanilac County Small Claims Court

Recent Searches:

  • Top Rated Sanilac County, MI Small Claims Court
  • Best Sanilac County Small Claims Court
  • Hire Sanilac County Small Claims Court
  • Sanilac County Small Claims Court
  • Small Claims Court in Sanilac County

Where we're located:

Sanilac County Small Claims Court
Sanilac County, MI

Recent Small Claims Court News

NewsLife: Small Claims Court.. Awesome Video About Small Claims Court

We do not share your contact information. Please visit our Privacy Policy for more information.

Common Cases

  • Back rent
  • Return of security deposit
  • Rroken or damaged property
  • Unpaid claims
  • Breach of a written or verbal contract
  • Doctor/hospital bills for medical treatment
  • Claims valued up to $5,000.00.

More Common Small Claims Cases.

Services Overview

The Sanilac County Small Claims Court has a clerk who can assist you with the procedures for bringing your lawsuit. In those Town or Village Courts that do not have clerks, the judge may assist you. When this guide mentions the clerk, and the court you are using does not have a clerk, you should seek the assistance of the judge.
Useful information on Judgements, Opening a case, Debt Collections/Collection, Docket, Agencies and Attorney Resources.

Contact Information
For Sanilac County Courts

To file a claim now or get advice with debt collections, please contact the Sanilac County small claims department using the contact information supplied below.